If you are in education in Oklahoma, and you want technology to be a power tool to move your school district forward, instead of a problem that costs time and money, then we can help!
Our clients, who represent a broad cross-section of educational institutions throughout Oklahoma, typically have 10 to 250 workstations (and sometimes up to 1,000), and they require computers, a functioning network, Internet, and an easy-to-use phone system to operate.
Plus, many of our clients also heavily rely on software programs and specialized applications for their daily needs.
Add our technology experts to your school district team when:
- You want to focus on educating students, not the technology.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You want your staff to pursue excellence in education, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
Contact us today for more information.